5-7 Servings servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Montery Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips
Step 1 : Preheat oven to 350F
Step 2 : Mix together all of the ingredients except ½ cup of the Monterey Jack cheese and the Blue cheese crumbles.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into a baking dish
Step 4 : Now sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of Monterrey Jack cheese over the dip.
Step 5 : Bake for 20 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
Step 6 : Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top of your dip with the blue cheese crumbles.
Step 7 : Serve hot with tortilla chips, celery or a good chewy bread.
Note: You can try different cheeses with the dip to get whatever you like best! You can also replace blue cheese dressing with Ranch if you are partial to ranch dressing.