- 1Tbl of Olive oil
- ½ lb of Sweet Italian Sausage and 1/2lb of Medium Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves sliced or minced
- 1 large bunch of kale (Centers removed)
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock (or 1/2 cup for stir fry)
- 1 15oz Can of White Beans
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Add the sausage (crumbled or taken out of the casing) Cook for 4- 5 minutes and then add the onions and turn to high heat. Cook until the sausage is cooked and the edges of the onions turn brown.
Add the three cloves of Garlic and cook for an additional 2 min.
Add the Kale, sprinkle with Salt. Add the chicken stock and reduce heat to medium. Cover and let cook for about 2 minutes. Uncover and mix everything and add the beans.
Cover and let stand 4-6 minutes then serve.